Instead, this is a perfect midlayer for the most demanding and harshest conditions out there. Whether you live in a cold weather climate or like to adventure in the alpine style, these pullovers are designed for real function and real durability. The center-front slim zip allows for quick dressing while the chin flap ensures comfort on your skin. The vertical zip pocket allows you to carry your valuables along for the ride. And if you're wearing an R1 Pullover, you're ready for one heck of a ride.
Fabric: Polartec® Power Grid™ 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Most decorated orders of new logos ship within 10-12 business days + transit time to your location. The following is what takes place during that time frame:
- 1 day for logo digitizing (converting the logo)
- 1-2 days for logo stitch-out / proof
- We will then email you a proof approval of your logo before we begin decoration
- 7-9 days to embroider or print the purchased apparel/accessories
- If you need your order sooner than the standard lead time, Rush Processing is almost always available.
- Blank sample orders ship between 1-5 business days + transit time to your location, as we warehouse product across the country.
- Free shipping applies to decorated orders within the continental United States (exceptions may apply). If shipping internationally, you can view your shipping costs (excluding duties & taxes) on the checkout page.
- Orders ship from Minneapolis, MN, USA.