But the function itself may be even more attractive: the 100% Patagonia Traceable Down insulation keeps you warm for when that campfire starts to dwindle, and the quilted-through construction not only insulates you from the weather, but ensures maximum moisture protection as well. It's not an effective outdoor sweater unless it keeps you warm and dry but if you can look good doing it, why not have a sweater that delivers it all?
Fabric: 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill power
Corresponding Men's Style: Patagonia Men's Feather Grey Down Sweater
- Most decorated orders of new logos ship within 10-12 business days + transit time to your location. The following is what takes place during that time frame:
- 1 day for logo digitizing (converting the logo)
- 1-2 days for logo stitch-out / proof
- We will then email you a proof approval of your logo before we begin decoration
- 7-9 days to embroider or print the purchased apparel/accessories
- If you need your order sooner than the standard lead time, Rush Processing is almost always available.
- Blank sample orders ship between 1-5 business days + transit time to your location, as we warehouse product across the country.
- Free shipping applies to decorated orders within the continental United States (exceptions may apply). If shipping internationally, you can view your shipping costs (excluding duties & taxes) on the checkout page.
- Orders ship from Minneapolis, MN, USA.