The 100% polyester fabric wicks sweat easily, helping to keep you dry. The sun protection rating of 35-50 UPF rivals many sunscreen lotions, all without the crazy chemicals of creams and gels. And the side vents, the open sleeves? They help the shirt breathe without compromising that stylish fit. Yes, this is the outdoor polo shirt for anyone who plans on spending more than a few minutes in the sun this summer.
All orders receive a free logo proof, but if you need to see a digital mockup of your logo on this item, click below.
Shipping & Delivery
- Most decorated orders of new logos ship within 10-12 business days + transit time to your location. The following is what takes place during that time frame:
- 1 day for logo digitizing (converting the logo)
- 1-2 days for logo stitch-out / proof
- We will then email you a proof approval of your logo before we begin decoration
- 7-9 days to embroider or print the purchased apparel/accessories
- If you need your order sooner than the standard lead time, Rush Processing is almost always available.
- Blank sample orders ship between 1-5 business days + transit time to your location, as we warehouse product across the country.
- Free shipping applies to decorated orders within the continental United States (exceptions may apply). If shipping internationally, you can view your shipping costs (excluding duties & taxes) on the checkout page.
- Orders ship from Minneapolis, MN, USA.
Cutter & Buck Women's Navy DryTec S/S Northgate Polo
Choose one of the pre-existing logos in the cart: