Yes, it offers all of the warmth you could want, thanks to hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem, not to mention a warm, insulating stretch-woven fabric. But it also features sly, internal-zippered pockets that keep the heat out while keeping your jacket looking as sleek as possible. There's no such thing as a sleeping bag you can wear, but when it comes to weather protection, this might just be the next best thing.
Corresponding Men's Style: Patagonia Men's Forge Grey Adze Hybrid Jacket
- Most decorated orders of new logos ship within 10-12 business days + transit time to your location. The following is what takes place during that time frame:
- 1 day for logo digitizing (converting the logo)
- 1-2 days for logo stitch-out / proof
- We will then email you a proof approval of your logo before we begin decoration
- 7-9 days to embroider or print the purchased apparel/accessories
- If you need your order sooner than the standard lead time, Rush Processing is almost always available.
- Blank sample orders ship between 1-5 business days + transit time to your location, as we warehouse product across the country.
- Free shipping applies to decorated orders within the continental United States (exceptions may apply). If shipping internationally, you can view your shipping costs (excluding duties & taxes) on the checkout page.
- Orders ship from Minneapolis, MN, USA.