- 10.5-ounce, FR Polartec Wind Pro fleece: 44% viscose / 39% modacrylic / 14% para aramid / 3% spandex with Rain Defender durable water repellent
- Rugged Flex durable stretch technology for ease of movement
- High warmth-to-weight ratio while being wind-resistant and breathable
- Vislon zipper front closure with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Two lower-front welt pockets
- Carhartt FR and NFPA 2112/CAT 2 labels sewn on left-front
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112
All orders receive a free logo proof, but if you need to see a digital mockup of your logo on this item, click below.
Shipping & Delivery
- Most decorated orders of new logos ship within 10-12 business days + transit time to your location. The following is what takes place during that time frame:
- 1 day for logo digitizing (converting the logo)
- 2-3 days for logo stitch-out / proof
- We will then email you a proof approval of your logo before we begin decoration
- 7-8 days to embroider or print the purchased apparel/accessories
- If you need your order sooner than the standard lead time, Rush Processing is almost always available.
- Blank sample orders ship between 1-5 business days + transit time to your location, as we warehouse product across the country.
- Free shipping applies to decorated orders within the continental United States (exceptions may apply). If shipping internationally, you can view your shipping costs (excluding duties & taxes) on the checkout page.
- Orders ship from Minneapolis, MN, USA.