Repairing a divot is basic golf etiquette, but that doesn’t mean you have to content yourself with a basic divot tool. This AHEAD Anodized Aluminum Divot Tool has exactly what you need to repair divots with ease—which is especially important if you’re the kind of golfer who is always leaving a trail of scarred earth in your path.
If you want to be received well at the club, you’ll need to take care to leave the grounds as good as you found them, and that means using one of these aluminum tools to get the job done. Add your corporate logo or branding to this tool for an extra bit of customization.
All orders receive a free logo proof, but if you need to see a digital mockup of your logo on this item, click below.
Shipping & Delivery
- Most decorated orders of new logos ship in up to 15 business days + transit time to your location after stitch out approval is given. Edits to a logo or delay in responses will delay the order ship date. The following is what takes place during that time frame:
- Logo digitizing (converting the logo)
- Logo stitch-out / proof
- We will then email you a proof approval of your logo before we begin decoration
- Embroidering or printing the purchased apparel/accessories
- If you need your order sooner than the standard lead time, Rush Processing is almost always available.
- Blank sample orders ship between 1-5 business days + transit time to your location, as we warehouse product across the country.
- Free shipping applies to decorated orders within the continental United States (exceptions may apply). If shipping internationally, you can view your shipping costs (excluding duties & taxes) on the checkout page.
- Orders ship from Minneapolis, MN, USA.