With a fabric makeup of 92% poly/8% spandex, dryCELL moisture-wicking fabric and UV protection of UPF 40+, you can understand why the folks at Puma Golf put Rickie in this shirt. Simply put, it's a great polo shirt for high-stress situations. Additionally, it's got stretch mess back panels for ventilation AND Puma's "CLEANSPORT NXT" anti-odor finish. And if you want to add your custom logo to this shirt on the left sleeve, you can do no better than this excellently-styled shirt, with a striking stripe design, a three-button placket, and a self fabric collar.
All orders receive a free logo proof, but if you need to see a digital mockup of your logo on this item, click below.
Shipping & Delivery
- Most decorated orders of new logos ship within 10-12 business days + transit time to your location. The following is what takes place during that time frame:
- 1 day for logo digitizing (converting the logo)
- 2-3 days for logo stitch-out / proof
- We will then email you a proof approval of your logo before we begin decoration
- 7-8 days to embroider or print the purchased apparel/accessories
- If you need your order sooner than the standard lead time, Rush Processing is almost always available.
- Blank sample orders ship between 1-5 business days + transit time to your location, as we warehouse product across the country.
- Free shipping applies to decorated orders within the continental United States (exceptions may apply). If shipping internationally, you can view your shipping costs (excluding duties & taxes) on the checkout page.
- Orders ship from Minneapolis, MN, USA.