- Bonded stretch-woven/brushed tricot soft-shell fabric that is 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell fabric features a soft, yet durable brushed tricot backer that wicks moisture and keeps you dry
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper on stand-up collar that is finished with a soft tricot zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort and wind flap behind the zipper for additional warmth
- Reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with a soft brushed tricot for warmth and comfort
- Cuff is partially elasticized to protect from the weather
- Hip length
- 9.4-oz 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex solid bonded with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. There are reverse-coil zippers on handwarmer pockets, lined with a soft brushed tricot for warmth and comfort. Cuff is partially elasticized to protect from the weather. Hip length. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- 490 g (17.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Corresponding Women's Style: Patagonia Women's Black Sidesend Jacket
- Most decorated orders of new logos ship within 10-12 business days + transit time to your location. The following is what takes place during that time frame:
- 1 day for logo digitizing (converting the logo)
- 2-3 days for logo stitch-out / proof
- We will then email you a proof approval of your logo before we begin decoration
- 7-8 days to embroider or print the purchased apparel/accessories
- If you need your order sooner than the standard lead time, Rush Processing is almost always available.
- Blank sample orders ship between 1-5 business days + transit time to your location, as we warehouse product across the country.
- Free shipping applies to decorated orders within the continental United States (exceptions may apply). If shipping internationally, you can view your shipping costs (excluding duties & taxes) on the checkout page.
- Orders ship from Minneapolis, MN, USA.