Featuring a 95-5 blend of polyester and spandex respectively, and stretch dryCELL fabric that's great at wicking away moisture, this is a shirt that's genuinely comfortable even when the sun comes out. And that's great, because with UPF 40+ UV protection, this shirt will not only keep you comfortable, but it will help keep you safe and protected from the sun. That's the kind of protection you need when you want to wear your custom logo or printing with you on a hot afternoon.
All orders receive a free logo proof, but if you need to see a digital mockup of your logo on this item, click below.
Shipping & Delivery
- Most decorated orders of new logos ship in up to 15 business days + transit time to your location after stitch out approval is given. Edits to a logo or delay in responses will delay the order ship date. The following is what takes place during that time frame:
- Logo digitizing (converting the logo)
- Logo stitch-out / proof
- We will then email you a proof approval of your logo before we begin decoration
- Embroidering or printing the purchased apparel/accessories
- If you need your order sooner than the standard lead time, Rush Processing is almost always available.
- Blank sample orders ship between 1-5 business days + transit time to your location, as we warehouse product across the country.
- Free shipping applies to decorated orders within the continental United States (exceptions may apply). If shipping internationally, you can view your shipping costs (excluding duties & taxes) on the checkout page.
- Orders ship from Minneapolis, MN, USA.