Custom Thermal Apparel for Your Company
Corporate Thermal Workwear for Winter
As the seasons change and summer turns into autumn, your corporate gifting needs change too! Before you know it, falling leaves turn into falling snow and the holiday gift giving season will be upon us! Let Merchology help you find the best products for your team to prepare them for the chilly season ahead with custom-branded thermal clothing; perfect for your employees, clients, and partners!
Employees that live through four season weather know all too well how important it is to keep warm. Putting on thermal apparel is the best way to keep yourself safe and warm on those cold winter nights. But what is “thermal apparel”? Thermal apparel is clothes designed to help keep your body warmth in while letting moisture and sweat out. Good thermal attire is thin but multi-layered and designed to be worn underneath sweaters and winter coats. At Merchology, we have a large selection of clothing that’s perfect for your next order of custom thermal apparel.
Thermal shirts are the most common items to wear during the winter months. Merchology works with top quality companies to provide you with an excellent selection of apparel for your next order of logo-branded thermal shirts.
- The custom UltraClub Men’s Navy Mini Thermal Crewneck is a simple and stylish thermal shirt that is perfect to wear to the office or show off on your next zoom call. This item is 100% cotton but has that classic mini-waffle knit pattern that’s designed to regulate to be breathable, keeping you comfortable all day.
- Another great option is the branded Bella + Canvas Men’s Thermal Long-Sleeve T-shirt. This shirt is designed with moisture wicking technology so your body’s warmth doesn’t make you sweat! Add your company’s logo front and center and this shirt can be used as the top to an outfit or the first layer to a warm winter bundle.
- The corporate Stormtech Women’s Earth/Navy North Beach Shacket Shirt is a perfect example of corporate thermal clothing. This thermal shell technology enhanced shirt is a great option for both indoor and outdoor work options and the classic American plaid style lets you fit in no matter where you are. This item also comes in a corresponding men’s style!
Thermal shirts are great for layering up when it gets cold, but thermal attire doesn’t stop there! Hoodies are perhaps the most versatile of thermal attire for the holiday and winter season.
- The Custom Stormtech Women’s Dolphin Helix Thermal Hoody is a great cold weather hoodie with a multi-layered cotton/polyester blend, special moisture management technology, and a stylish scuba style hood. The front of the sweater has plenty of space to proudly show off your company’s logo. This hoodie is thin enough to layer with a winter coat for those in frigid areas.
- For something a little warmer let’s look at the corporate Charles River Men’s Navy Thermal Bonded Sherpa Sweatshirt. This item has a cotton/polyester blend outer layer but has that classic fluffy Sherpa fleece layer on the inside. Put this sweatshirt on and you never have to worry about the cold. Put your brand’s logo on this piece to promote your brand in any weather.
- For more outdoor or active jobs, look no further than the branded Carhartt Men’s Carbon Heather Rutland Thermal-lined Hooded Zip-front sweatshirt. Carhartt is one of the premier brands for outdoor work apparel and your employees deserve the best when representing your company on those cold winter work days. Put your company’s logo on this sweatshirt so everyone knows your putting your employees in the best apparel on the market.
Layering up in thermal attire might not mean anything if your jacket isn’t up to snuff! Merchology has a great collection of high quality, corporate thermal jackets for you to consider for the next big order.
- The corporate Stormtech Men’s Black Basecamp Thermal Jacket has a STORMTECH showerproof outer shell and that classic bubble layer winter jacket look.
- For a more sleek look, consider the company logo Stormtech Women’s Zurich Thermal Jacket. This waterproof jacket has fully sealed seams, an insulated hood, and even waterproof zippers! A great jacket for when its cold and wet.
- Sometimes a jacket is a little too heavy for a brisk day, if so try a winter vest! The branded Stormtech Men’s Dolphin Hamilton HD Thermal Vest has all the trappings of a thermal winter coat but with more mobility and optionality. A great, customizable option for those always on the move.
There are so many options to consider for your next order of custom thermal apparel and it can seem overwhelming. To make life easier, contact us at Merchology today! Our expert Merchologists can help put together the perfect order for your team and even customize ordering and shipping options!