Placing an order for UA gear that's NOT in the Quick Ship collection? You may experience extended shipping times while Under Armour is making system upgrades. If you absolutely need your UA product before August, we recommend purchasing from the Quick Ship collection.A compression shirt can sometimes feel like armor-so its no wonder that a brand like Under Armour tackles this field with such vigor. This Under Armour Men's Royal HeatGear Armour S/S Compression Shirt is everything you need for greater mobility, compression, and anti-odor protection.
In fact, its 30+ UPF protecting, which helps keep you protected from the sun, and offers a seam construction that's relatively chafe-free-which, unfortunately, isn't always standard practice when it comes to compression shirts. To make this a part of your athletic routine, try adding one of these to your wardrobe with your own custom logo printed on the front.
All orders receive a free logo proof, but if you need to see a digital mockup of your logo on this item, click below.
Shipping & Delivery
- Most decorated orders of new logos ship within 10-12 business days + transit time to your location. The following is what takes place during that time frame:
- 1 day for logo digitizing (converting the logo)
- 2-3 days for logo stitch-out / proof
- We will then email you a proof approval of your logo before we begin decoration
- 7-8 days to embroider or print the purchased apparel/accessories
- If you need your order sooner than the standard lead time, Rush Processing is almost always available.
- Blank sample orders ship between 1-5 business days + transit time to your location, as we warehouse product across the country.
- Free shipping applies to decorated orders within the continental United States (exceptions may apply). If shipping internationally, you can view your shipping costs (excluding duties & taxes) on the checkout page.
- Orders ship from Minneapolis, MN, USA.