Custom Vinyl Heat Transfer Capabilities & Applications
Vinyl transfer is a form of heat transfer that is known for its durability and versatility. Vinyl heat transfer is performed in a similar way that you would apply a sticker or decal, except it is done on fabric. Check out our guide to custom vinyl heat transfers to learn more about the process.
Custom Vinyl Transfer Products Include…
- Custom T-Shirts
- Custom Activewear & Sports Apparel
- Personalized Sweatshirts
- Custom Hoodies
- Custom Backpacks
- Custom Logo Bags
Applications for Vinyl Transfer Products
- Promotional Tees
- Custom Logo Corporate Apparel
- Trade Shows
- Recruiting Events
- 5K Races or Custom Workout Clothes
- Sports Team Uniforms
- New Employee Packages
- Golf Events
When to Use Vinyl Heat Transfer as a Decoration Method
Using vinyl heat transfer as your custom apparel decoration method comes with some benefits and drawbacks. Vinyl heat transfer printing might be the right decoration method for you if…
- You want your logo to be durable – vinyl transfer is often used for athletic apparel or team jerseys because of its durability and ability to withstand frequent washes for years. Vinyl printing will never fade or crack, unlike screen printing.
- You want individually customized apparel – another reason vinyl transfer is popular for personalizing sportswear is that it’s the easiest way to add individual customizations, like names and numbers, to each piece of apparel.
- You have a simple design – simpler logos or designs, like text, work the best for vinyl transfer because it is difficult to achieve color gradients with heat transfer decoration methods.
When Should I Consider a Different Decoration Method?
- You are placing a large order – vinyl heat transfer printing is most cost-effective and timely on smaller order sizes. If you are ordering a large quantity of custom apparel, consider screen printing or embroidery.
- You have a complex design – vinyl printing is best suited for simple graphics or text-based logos. Finer details of designs can get lost with vinyl heat transfers, so it’s a better idea to use screen printing, digital printing, or laser applique embroidery.
If you want to learn more about how vinyl heat transfer printing is achieved, read up on our step by step guide to vinyl transfer, otherwise, you’re ready to shop for your vinyl heat transfer printed custom apparel! Not sure if vinyl transfer is the right personalization technique for your business? Check out our complete Custom Decoration Methods Guide or contact us to get all of your questions answered.